- What is my current credit situation?
- Do understand many people never get past this point, because of fear, rejection, and overall hopelessness.
But what we must understand is that there’s no way to move forward or to be able to measure progress without knowing where you begin. Understand the fear is normal in this situation. And credit has become a monster, because good credit has seemed so far out of reach for most of us. In order to improve your credit situation you’re going to need to muster some courage and face the music. Find solace in the fact that you are not at fault just, you just don’t know. Begin there, move forward. Your credit situation will not change overnight, but with consistent effort, knowledge, and a made up mind, you are sure to change your credit situation.
- How did you get here?
- Identify this so that you can change it.
- From personal experience, your credit situation is really not as bad as what you think, and it’s not beyond the realm of repair.
- What’s next? what are my next steps?
- You don’t know.
- You have ideas, but so does everyone else, and you realize that usually your ideas are the same as theirs, and it didn’t work for them, and it probably won’t work for you.
- The key here is that you are going to have to get some education. The more you learn, the more you earn. The better off you will be.
- Consider getting some help. Let an experienced pro help you. Don’t be afraid to invest in yourself.
- What’s the solution?
- You must now do what most people don’t, move past the doubt and fear.
- You must establish a plan. This site has helpful materials, and specialized guide sheets to show you the way.
- Are you going to commit to the plan?
- Get motivated
- Stay the course
- Work your plan
In time you will see your score increase in small increments, and there will be some large increments along the way, but again it takes time, weeks and months of steadfast perseverance will result in certain results. You must really understand that good credit is simply a decision away. Most people cannot wrap their mind around the concept, and the more you do this the more you’ll find this out. Your about to find out that uncommon results come as a result of uncommon actions. It’s time to separate yourself, and move forward to improve your financial position by improving your credit.